PROGRESSIVE WEB APPS WITH VAADIN
The user experience you’ve come to expect
The TaskMob demo application showcases the kind of great user experience you can achieve when building Progressive Web Apps (PWA) using the Vaadin platform.
- Fast to start. No upfront installation or megabytes of code to download. Open the app like a regular website.
- Smooth user interface. Scrolling, transitions and actions happen without delay, making the user feel in control of the app.
- Attention to detail. Typography, icons, layout, etc. Once installed on the device, it’s hard to distinguish TaskMob from a native app.
- Installable. Progressive Web Apps are installable on all modern devices – including iOS, Android, Windows and macOs.
- Responsive. Use on any device – big or small, touch or keyboard.
With the developer skills you already have
Built with Java on the backend and web standards on the frontend, TaskMob demonstrates that you can build apps with great user experience on any device using the skillset your team already has.
LEARN ALL THE DETAILS
Want to stay up-to-date with the PWA topic? Leave your email here to subscribe to our regular newsletter. We share updates, pro tips and useful links, and no fluff.
Have a specific question about Progressive Web Apps, the TaskMob demo, or about how to build a similar app with Vaadin? Send us a message right now! The online chat on this page is a fast and easy way to get in touch.